You deserve a happy gut.
I'm here to make that happen.
I’m Jessica Roocroft (just call me Jess), and I'm a:
- Registered Dietitian
- Online IBS Coach, and I've Completed FODMAP Training with Monash University
Most importantly, I know first-hand what it's like to deal with gut drama due to IBS.
If this is your reality, rest assured you've come to the right corner of the internet. I'm so glad you're here.
My mission is three-fold:
1. Translate tricky IBS science into plain English, so that you understand exactly why your digestion might be behaving the way it is.
2. Give you a step-by-step process as to how to soothe your type of IBS symptoms with my library of effective, science-based, client-tested, subtype-specific IBS tools.
3. Get you feeling comfortable in your body (finally)!
If this is what you need:
- Grab one of my no-cost starter guides for your specific IBS subtype (D, C, M, or U) which also gets you in on my monthly golden gut notes, most relevant to YOU.
- Check out my IBS-D Program, book an appointment or check out my other resources, and tell me about your journey.
Let's take control of your type of IBS together, shall we?
Ready to Break up with your type of IBS?
Download the IBS Mini-Guide that's right for your subtype to get:
- Simple digestion strategies
- Red flags
- Common myths
- Approaches to managing IBS
- Description of the Low FODMAP Diet Phases
- Food swaps
- High FODMAP food additives
- 1 day Low FODMAP Meal Plan
- Low FODMAP sample shopping list
- and much more.
Information on my site, or any materials, does not replace the individual advice given to you by your health care provider(s). By filling out this form, you will be subscribed. I respect your privacy and you may opt-out at any time :)
If you're looking for a step-by-step approach with:
- How to eat for your subtype of IBS (from diarrhea to constipation, or in between)
- Mind-gut connection work
- Time constraints considered (who isn't "busy", honestly)
- Flavour (because what's life without it)
- Heart (IBS is my life too, and I can't wait to serve you)
...That is exactly how I roll.
I believe your story.
My goal is to make you feel as good as possible in your body so you can get back to kicking a*s at life.
Already have an IBS diagnosis?
If you have been diagnosed with diarrhea-predominant IBS (IBS-D) like yours truly, I highly recommend my signature hybrid course the My IBS-D Program. Click the corresponding button to learn more and book a call with me.
If you've been diagnosed with mixed-predominant IBS (IBS-M), or Constipation predominant IBS (IBS-C), click the corresponding button to book a 1:1 initial session, as I do not offer a program for these IBS subtypes at the moment. Hang in there...I am aiming to develop one soon!