I'm a quirky Registered Dietitian and online IBS coach, who has a singular (and slightly obsessive) goal:
To help you feel comfortable in your body, and not be able to recall the last time you were caught off guard by life-interrupting, embarrassing, and uncomfortable IBS-related tummy troubles.
...Because I 'get it'.
I've been there.
I used to struggle with uncomfortable digestive symptoms due to IBS-D.
Please believe me when I say that IBS CAN be managed with the right IBS Subtype-specific information & tools; whether you have IBS-D, IBS-C, IBS-M, or IBS-U.
Now it's my life's work to take the THOUSANDS of hours of research, recipe development, and continuing education I have had over the years and direct it right back at supporting you, my fellow IBS warrior.
A little more about me:
I am based in the mountains of North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, where I run my 1:1 private practice, and my signature online IBS-D program to help people frustrated with their bloating and uncomfortable toilet time, and navigate their food intolerances, and nourish themselves.
When I don't have my two kiddos hanging off my legs, you'll find me on the soccer pitch, walking my two geriatric dogs, or in the kitchen whipping up Low FODMAP, sensitive tummy recipes.
Contact me today to see which of my services or guides are right for your IBS subtype, and let's do this shall we?
- Follow my Instagram @jess_nourishes where you will find bloat-reducing recipes, tips and laughs.
- I also have an AMAZING free Facebook community for women Club Jess Nourishes that you can join right now.
- I'm an advocate of balancing intuitive eating with the Low FODMAP Diet for touchy tummies (mainly those living with IBS, IBD, or undergoing treatment for SIBO).
- Lastly, I love to share my IBS/Digestive Nutrition knowledge and expertise with organizations, fellow health care practitioners and other groups.
- Read on to learn more about me and if you feel like we might be a good fit, get in touch today.
What area of Dietetics do we work in?
What services are offered?
What is a unique benefit & value of working with Jess & her team?
Favorite compliment I've received from one of my clients?
Why and when should a client take a step to get in touch with me?
What is my favourite meal or snack?
Tips I give on how to find a dietitian or gut health expert that’s right for you?
Something else I'd like to add that I feel is valuable!
Ready to break up with IBS?
Download my IBS subtype specific Starter Guide (no cost)
Information on my site, or any materials, does not replace the individual recommendations &advice given to you by your health care provider(s). By filling out this form, you will be subscribed. I respect your privacy. You may opt-out at any time :)