The (uncomplicated) steps to turning diarrhea drama into gut nirvana are right here.
This is for you if:
- Your Doctor told you to "go low fodmap" and you have no idea where to start (because there is conflicting information everywhere online)
- Or, maybe you know going Low FODMAP helps your IBS-D, but wish you had some simpler tools to beat those random, diarrhea days.
- You don't like to follow rigid meal plans or recipes, but instead you'd prefer to have a safe list to shop from, fill your fridge with foods that work with your IBS-D and "mix it up" based on what you feel like eating.
- You want a step-by-step IBS-D Flare-up Recovery Plan that helps ASAP.
What you'll get:
- My most coveted IBS-D Tool: Mix & Match a Balanced Plate for IBS-D
- How to Eat for IBS-D (what you wished you knew, like yesterday)
- Which supplements actually work to help slow those bowels down, and how to take them.
- 50 Snack Ideas for IBS-D that are Low FODMAP & Low Roughage
- Bonus Audio Message from Jess (there is a human behind this after all)!
- and more.
**This is NOT for you if you have self-diagnosed your IBS-D. Please see your doctor first to rule out more serious issues such as IBD, Celiac Disease, and others that can have similar symptoms as IBS-D. Deal?**
All sales are final (but to date no one has asked for a refund ;)
This is a guide for a specific IBS subtype that summarizes helpful tips, supplements, and tools based on evidence, my clinical experience, my Monash IBS Training, and my lived experience with IBS-D. This resource does not diagnose IBS, or its subtype. It is for general information only, and does not replace the advice of your doctor or dietitian. Always consult your physician before beginning any new dietary plan or supplement. Science advances all the time, and this guide, though rooted in best practices and evidence at the time of publishing, may not keep pace with said advances. This guide includes affiliate links. To read my disclosure policy, visit https://www.jessnourishes.com/disclosures This resource is the property of Jess Nourishes, and is not to be shared, reproduced or distributed without written approval from Jessica Roocroft, RD